Strangeface brings mask and puppet theatre to audiences in Kent, regionally, nationally and internationally. We aim to make our work as accessible as possible by offering work that appeals across generations and travelling to venues across the UK from grand old theatres to tiny village halls.
- Toured our adaptation of Pinocchio to the widest variety of venues
- Employed 16 artists in 23 roles
- Ran 93 performances for approximately 16,500 audience members live and online
- Worked with partners in arts organisations, education, the voluntary sector and social care
Our board members are:
- James Gough, General Manager of Finance & Business Development for the Corn Exchange Newbury
- Jane McGibbon, freelance creative producer with Pursued by a Bear and Pebble Gorge Theatre with expertise in participation and fundraising.
- Jon Oram, Director of Claque Theatre, a leader in community play production and training.
To read more about our values and aims read Russell Dean’s Artistic Vision