Strangeface have received funding from Arts Council England, Kent County Council and Farnham Maltings since 2005. The time, ideas, belief and financial backing they have given us has meant we were able to grow as an organisation and bring our theatre to venues regionally, nationally and internationally.
In the last 12 months the company has also received support from Ideas Test and Transported Art to develop projects which reach out into communities and Wellcome Trust to explore the our cognitive processes.
If you would like to support us there are many things you can do, here are just a few ideas
- Keep coming to see our work, the latest performances details are posted on our Tour Dates page
- Let your friends know how much you enjoyed it by telling, texting or tweeting them!
- Join our Facebook group to talk online with other supporters
- Book a workshop for your local school or group, more information can be found on our Participation page
- You can raise money for Strangeface Theatre Company when you shop with around 2000 stores by using the fundraising website easyfundraising. It won’t cost you a penny more and everything you buy will raise money for Strangeface Theatre Company.